- Mid-Atlantic Robotics Championship (Lehigh – April 6-8)
- FIRST World Championship – Houston (April 19-23)
- Fans, friends, and family can follow them on facebook
MOE FRC had a great showing at Mid-Atlantic Robotics Seneca regional competition as part of the over-all winning alliance this past weekend. Some team highlights:
- ended qualification rounds ranked 2nd out of 38 teams
- were part of an alliance that had the highest score in the qualifications (116, match 70)
- were the first pick for alliance selection by the number one seed (Team Nemesis – 2590)
- were undefeated in eliminations going into finals
- won first finals match, barely lost second, and won third by putting up the highest score in the MAR District competitions so far (179 points – with four district events completed)
- were recognized with the Motorola Quality Award for bot that did everything and did it well
Team leader, John Larock, credits the team spirit and determination reflected in the high school student members, as well as their mentors and supporters. Look for more info, highlight video, and photos at MOE website here.
The team will compete next on April 2-3 in Mid Atlantic Robotics (MAR) Westtown District Event which is free and open to the public.
DuPont-sponsored MOE High School Robotics Team held their annual open house Sunday, February 16, 2014 at their team build site at DuPont Chestnut Run Plaza. The team hosted their parents, families, and sponsors offering them an overview of the upcoming competition season, including this year’s robot game, Aerial assist. Visitors toured the work area and were able to see the MOE sub-teams at work.
Scheduled competition events for MOE 365 in 2014:
- Springside-Chestnut Hill District Event, March 14 to 15
- Bridgewater-Raritan District Event, March 29 to 30
- Mid-Atlantic Robotics Region Championship, Stabler Arena, Lehigh University, April 10 to 12
- FIRST Championships – St. Louis, MO, April 23 to 26