First State Robotics is a Delaware 501(c)(3) nonprofit that fosters a love of science and technology by engaging students in the engineering design process and in robotics competitions while promoting the core value of gracious professionalism.
Gracious Professionalism is a way of doing things that encourages high-quality work, emphasizes the value of others, and respects individuals and the community. Created in 2001, we inspire and motivate young people to extend learning beyond the classroom in order to-
• Develop and pursue interests in science, engineering, and technology
• Become confident, independent, and responsible
• Use creative thinking and problem-solving to make a difference in the world
Our robotics programs and affiliate partners impact students of all ages:
• Jr. FIRST® LEGO® League (Jr.FLL®) – grades k to 3
• FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL®) – grades 4 to 8
• FIRST® Tech Challenge (FTC®) – grades 7 to 12
• FIRST® Robotics Competition (FRC®) – high school
Our annual local and statewide competition events are free and open to the public.
To view non-profit approval, documents of incorporation, and tax returns, click here.